- 2 16 ounce jars CaBoom chipotle salsa
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup vodka
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried leaf basil
- 1 16 ounce box mini penne pasta
Prepare pasta according to manufacturer?s directions. Place 1-1/2 jars of the salsa in a food processor, blend until smooth. Pour into high walled skillet and add the basil, oregano and remaining salsa. Bring to simmer. Slowly whisk in the heavy whipping cream and vodka and bring back to a simmer. Cook for 20 minutes whisking often. In a large bowl, place the prepared pasta. Pour sauce over pasta and toss. Serve and sprinkle shredded Parmesan cheese.