- 1 12.3-ounce package soft silken tofu
- 1 9-ounce package cooked chicken breast strips
- 1 1/4 cup Ohio dry, white wine
- 1 16-ounce jar creamy Alfredo sauce
- 1 16-ounce package fettuccine or penne pasta, cooked
- 2 tablespoons soy margarine
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup Ohio Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1 8-ounce package fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 teaspoons roasted garlic, chopped
- 1 small Ohio red bell pepper, cut in thin strips
- fresh parsley sprigs
In food processor or blender, process tofu for 30 seconds or until smooth. Add white wine and bottled Alfredo sauce; blending until smooth.
In large skillet, over medium heat, melt 2 tablespoons margarine. Add chopped parsley, mushrooms, garlic, and red pepper. Stir-fry until vegetables are semi-soft. Add chicken. Pour tofu mixture over chicken mixture in skillet. Over low heat, cook and stir until hot and bubbly. Serve over fettuccine pasta or any other type of pasta. Sprinkle each serving with 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese.