- 1 1/4 pounds ground chicken or turkey
- 1 to 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 2/3 cup panko (Japanese bread crumbs)
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
- 3 green onions, white and some green part chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Asian hot chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
2/3 cup teriyaki sauce
- 3 teaspoons honey
1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 large clove garlic, minced or pressed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh ginger, finely minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
In large bowl, mix together chicken, panko, egg, onions, herbs, garlic, chili sauce, and salt. Form into 5 patties.
In small bowl, mix teriyaki and honey.
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
sesame buns, toasted
Place oil in large, non-stick frying pan. Cook burgers over medium-high heat. After 3 to 4 minutes, turn burgers and spoon or brush on teriyaki glaze. Cover and cook until done.
In large bowl, mix together mayonnaise, sweet pickle relish, ginger, lime juice, garlic, and salt. Spread ginger mayonnaise on bottom bun, and top with burger and lettuce.