- 1 12.3-ounce package silken firm tofu
- 1 8-ounce container non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 1/3 cup lemon-lime juice 1/3 cup Key lime juice
- 1 teaspoon lime rind, freshly grated
- 1 14-ounce can fat free sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated)
- 1 9-inch graham cracker crust
In food processor or blender, purée tofu, lemon juice, and Key lime juice. Add sweetened condensed milk and purée until smooth. Add in whipped topping and pour into pie crust. Chill several hours. Grate fresh lime rind over top of pie and slice.