- 8 Ohio asparagus spears, tough ends removed, cut in 1-inch slices
- 1 cup Ohio mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 4 Ohio tilapia filets
- 1/4 cup Miceli?s Grated Parmesan
- 2 tablespoons unsalted Ohio butter Cheese
Bring lightly salted water to a boil in a small pan. Add asparagus and boil for 4 minutes. Drain and reserve. Wash and dry tilapia filets. Dust lightly with flour; season with salt and pepper. Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a non-stick saute pan over medium-high heat. Cook filets on both sides until lightly browned or until fish begins to flake. Remove from pan and keep warm. Melt the remaining tablespoon of butter in the saute pan. Add the mushrooms and cook until they are lightly browned. Add the almonds and toss to warm them. When ready to serve, place tilapia filets on serving plate, top with mushrooms, almonds, and asparagus. Sprinkle each fillet with 1 tablespoon of Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.