- 1 18-ounce container refrigerated, fully-cooked shredded beef in barbecue sauce
- 1 4-ounce can diced mild green chiles, drained
- 1/2 cup Ohio red bell pepper cut into thin strips, cut
- 4 7-inch individual pre-baked pizza crusts
- 1 cup Ohio Monterey Jack cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, softened
Heat oven to 400°F. Place pizza crusts on ungreased large baking sheet. Spread 2 tablespoons cream cheese on each crust. Top evenly with chiles, bell pepper, and cheese. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until topping is hot and bubbly. Cut each pizza into 4 wedges.